A plan designed and implemented to guarantee the continuity of your business operations
- How can I ensure that my business will survive a disaster or unforeseeable event?
- What should I put in place to keep my business operational in the wake of a natural disaster?
- How should I implement a realistic continuity plan that is in line with my business needs and fits into my budget?
Foreseeing the unforeseeable and being prepared to face it
Setting up a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) is essential to ensure that an organization continues to function — and survive — in the event of major unforeseen events. Generally required by insurers, clients, investors or the law, a continuity plan is aimed at maintaining basic operations during a time of crisis.
In Fidem offers strategic approaches that allow you to:
- Reduce the risk to your business operations to a minimum.
- Understand and reduce risks connected with the physical and technological environments.
- Guarantee and protect the resiliency of your business and its operations.
- Limit the impacts and associated costs of a crisis situation.
Ensuring the continuity of your business’s key operations
Because today’s technological environments play such a central role in all the operations of a business, a new strategic approach with specific features is required. At In Fidem, the IT and telecommunications contingency plan is directly tied to continuity strategies for the business’s overall operations and is not treated as an independent entity.
A precise methodology to respond to your business continuity requirements
«Although disasters are very rare, a major disaster can destroy a business if it is not prepared. A business continuity plan adapted to the types and levels of risk at an organization reduces the impact of such crisis situations and can save the organization.»