An in-depth examination of your technological systems, procedures, and processes to measure the security of your information
- How do I find out if my company’s computer operations are still compliant with industry standards and requirements?
- Is our IT security management system rigorously applied?
- Do our security parameters comply with internal standards? Industry standards?
A security audit enables you to evaluate the effectiveness and compliance of existing measures within your organization or within your partner or supplier’s organization. This status report guides you in identifying risk areas.
Customized security audit services
Analysis of protection mechanisms for your entire organization: processes, organizational structures, contractual elements, physical and technological infrastructure
In-depth analysis of a specific sector: business partner, specific IT function, particular process such as contract management, change management, etc.
Audit services for compliance with external rules
Your organization is subject to various industry standards. Before complying, you will want to know your situation relative to one or more of these standards:
- ISO 27001/27002
- Basel accord
- ITAR/Export Control
- Federal government’s security framework
- Specific contract with a client
«Just as a financial audit enables you to detect anomalies in the management of your accounts, a security audit takes the pulse of your operations in terms of their compliance with information protection rules.»