You are currently visiting the In Fidem website.
In Fidem values your personal information and privacy. This privacy notice informs you about the personal information we collect and how we process it.
In Fidem processes your personal information in order to provide you with a customized website that will help you get to know In Fidem better.
What is personal information?
Personal information is defined as any information about an identified or identifiable individual. An identifiable individual is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to that individual.
In Fidem, as a data controller, may collect personal information about you when:
- you voluntarily subscribe to the In Fidem newsletter;
- you register for In Fidem services;
- you fill in the contact form;
- you have participated in events where In Fidem was present;
- you exchange with In Fidem’s commercial teams.
When you access these pages, you will receive information about the collection of your personal information and you can give – or refuse to give – your consent.
To provide this information, we may collect your name, phone number, e-mail address, job title, company, country and any other data you may provide in your message.
Purpose of processing
We use your identification data to allow you:
- to contact us via the In Fidem website;
- to receive commercial e-mails based on the information you request on our website.
This data will be used to provide you with the requested services and may be used for further processing for marketing purposes with your express consent.
Your interests regarding these collects:
- have access to personalized and accurate information when you request it;
- receive our newsletters, white papers or other materials when you explicitly consent;
- receive requested services or products;
- receive the presentation of new products and/or services from In Fidem if you have explicitly agreed to receive such information.
The purposes of cookies are explained in the “cookies” section below.
Duration of data retention
The length of time we process your personal information is indicated below:
- Identification data: 2 years
- Anonymous navigation data: 2 years
In Fidem and your personal information
In Fidem is the data controller for the processing of data on this website and decides on the purposes and means of the processing.
Accuracy, relevance and security of your personal information
All personal information processed by In Fidem is stored on secure servers. In Fidem implements appropriate contractual, technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information it processes from loss, unauthorized access, use, disclosure or modification and to ensure the integrity of the personal information.
In addition, In Fidem processes your personal information only for the purposes identified in this privacy notice and does not retain the data longer than necessary.
Who can access your data?
Your personal information may be shared with the following persons:
- internally, to employees who have been strictly authorized individually to access it;
- to external service providers such as cloud services and customer relationship management solutions that have been specifically authorized to process personal information;
- to our partners when we make our offer with third parties.
You have the right:
- to be informed about the processing of your personal information;
- to access your personal information processed by In Fidem;
- to be forgotten, which allows you to demand the deletion of your personal information by In Fidem;
- of rectification that allows you to modify and rectify the personal data that are processed about me by In Fidem;
- to erasure which allows you to request that your personal data no longer be processed by In Fidem and that it be erased;
- to limit the processing which allows you to control how your data is processed;
- to object to the processing of your personal information, which means that you can require In Fidem to stop processing your personal information;
- to restrict processing, which allows you to request that your personal data no longer be processed but only retained by In Fidem;
- to exercise these rights, please contact In Fidem’s Chief Privacy Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have:
- the right to file a complaint with a privacy authority.
For all other inquiries, please contact us here.
This information notice was modified on October 8, 2021 and is updated regularly. We invite you to consult this page regularly.
In Fidem is committed to respecting your privacy in the context of electronic communications. The following information is intended to give you the keys to managing the cookies we use while you visit our website.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to a device when the user accesses certain websites. The information is then sent back to the originating website when the user revisits the page or when they visit a website that recognizes the cookie. Cookies allow a website to recognize users, understand how users navigate through different websites, making it easier for the user to navigate, save preferences and improve the user’s experience on the website. Cookies can have different purposes and uses. For more information on cookies, visit the following websites: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
In Fidem cookies
We make every effort to ensure that you enjoy your experience on our website. That is why, when you visit our website, cookies are installed on your computer.
When you browse In Fidem’s website(s), data about your browsing experience may be collected in order to understand your use of features and pages.
In Fidem also uses persistent cookies to transparently collect browsing activity without affecting the visitor experience.
Purpose of cookies
The registration of a cookie is essentially subject to the user’s will, which he or she can express and modify at any time and free of charge under the conditions provided below.
If you refuse to accept cookies, or if you delete the cookies stored on your computer, you will no longer be able to use all the features of our website. If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and which you would have refused or deleted.
Mandatory cookies are essential to the operation of the website.
Session cookies remain in your browser only during your browsing session, i.e. until you leave the site.
Persistent cookies remain in your browser after the session (unless you delete them).
Functional cookies are essential to your browsing experience and allow you to use the main features of the website, including live chat with our experts and secure your connection.
Performance cookies collect information about your use of the website, such as web pages visited and error messages encountered; they do not collect personally identifiable information, and the information collected is aggregated so that it is anonymous. Performance cookies are used to improve the functioning of a website.
Ad targeting cookies are used to deliver personalized ads based on your profile and limit the number of times you see them, to help measure the effectiveness of the ad campaign, and to understand how people behave after seeing an ad.
First party cookies
First party cookies are set and used only by In Fidem.
Third party cookies
Third-party cookies are either set or used by third parties other than In Fidem.
How do I control or delete cookies?
We work rigorously and provide competent services marked by exemplary conduct.
Our team’s open-mindedness coupled with our ability to use Agile methods thanks to our organization’s flexibility enable us to adapt to your challenges.
We are committed to helping our clients succeed in their security projects to increase their cyber resilience. We enjoy working as a team and helping our colleagues when needed.
Respect and appreciation for others are part of our daily lives. We respect each individual, whether they are a client, a partner, a supplier or a member of the company.
We deal honestly with our clients, partners, suppliers and employees to maintain a high level of mutual trust.